Things I've Noticed About Myself

No food today.  Ok, maybe one shot.

The End of Profiteroles @ Bistro Bordeaux.

There.  Satisfied?

My dad just left town today.  He said that he didn't eat in Chicago, he dined.

In the past 2 weeks I've taken 1011 shots.

I like maybe 15-20 of them.  Isn't that how it goes?

I'm still sorting, learning how to use my editing software, creating slideshows, burning discs for the bride, her friends, and family.

While dining out is a lot of fun, it makes for laziness once company leaves and you're left to fend for yourself.  Or send out the boyfriend.

The rigid lines of man vs the curves of nature.

Things I realized about my photographic style today:

I have an eye for lines.

I also like reflections.

I need more practice, more perspective.

I tend to shoot a lot of flowers, food, water scenes, buildings.  I need more subjects.

I also need to go to bed.  I've got fall desserts to dream about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key Lime Pie

L2O Pain au Lait Rolls

You Bake Cakes All Day?