April Dinner: Coconut Panna Cotta



Coconut Panna Cotta
Marcona Almond Toffee Streusel, Salted Vanilla Caramel, Salted Coconut Chips, Pineapple Foam, Basil Gel and Micro Basil.



I am guilty of not getting stuff done. It's been a combination of time, stress, problems with work, and being overwhelmed with life in general. I haven't updated my blog in a long time, nor have I posted pics from the farm or other projects. I haven't given up hope yet; I hope to get around to some of this soon. See, my mom had surgery a couple of days ago and I'm in Katy for a couple of weeks taking care of her. I hope to get more stuff sorted out and posted while she sleeps between medicine doses.

S. and I cooked another dinner in April sans his friend Ryan. It was a bit more stressful and we were pressed for time since he wanted to get as much as he could from Green City Market on Saturday morning. I was sick starting the previous Saturday with allergies and asthma, and had a cough I could not shake, which meant I couldn't start my prep until Thursday, doing most of it on Friday after work.

Though I'd change a few things about the plating, which came together a la minute (it didn't quite turn out like I'd pictured it in my head), I think I did a pretty good job for the first version. While eating it, I told S. that it tasted like coconut cream pie which is one of my favorite desserts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L2O Pain au Lait Rolls

Key Lime Pie

Taste of Chicago