Work Funny

I spied this on the board in one of the kitchens at work:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
--Anonymous

Returning to our pastry kitchen, I told my co-worker about the quote. Minutes later I asked her, "Are you wearing your running choux?" She was piping eclairs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Too bad you've been neglecting your blog. I enjoyed stopping by to catch up.

Let's hope you're not working too hard.

Regards,
another foodie
Y said…
Too funny! :D

Popular posts from this blog

L2O Pain au Lait Rolls

Key Lime Pie

Taste of Chicago