Time Flies

When you're me, apparently. I've done nothing exciting, just working, getting fat (on what, I don't cook anymore?!?), trying to talk myself back into the gym (I went two days this week!), going out with friends, and being tired. I'm slowly getting back on track.

I haven't even had time to catch up on reading blogs, which I'm doing as I type this. Thank God for multi-tasking, but sometimes I'd like to do just one thing at a time.

I'm trying to experiment at work. We had a few slow days and I did a couple of things. I didn't get a chance to finish something I'd started today, but maybe Thursday or next week?

I'm going to visit my dad in Colorado this weekend. Hopefully I'll have lots of pics and food bits to share.

Can't think of anything else to write about. Time has gone by so fast I don't remember all that's happened. I'm sure I will though, once I post this.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key Lime Pie

L2O Pain au Lait Rolls

Taste of Chicago