Sssssss

That's the sound I'm making. I'm pleasantly toasted, thanks to Mr. Jack Daniel's. I also got a kiss on the cheek from my favorite bartender.

Excuse any errors, I'm BUI (blogging under the influence) and proud of it!

The purpose of my working nights was so that there wasn't only one person working GM. Guess who was working alone? Chef came and helped me out, I was in the weeds like hell. I made it through though. I wonder why they didn't have anyone scheduled in GM, especially since last Wednesday night it was busy? I did maybe 10 desserts, but so many frigging Lobster and Papaya salads and Dine Wedges, and what's up with the frigging Chicken Caesar salads, man?

I feel so much better now.

(flatline)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L2O Pain au Lait Rolls

Key Lime Pie

Taste of Chicago