Christmas in Texas



Still, it's been a while, I know. I haven't been eating out too much. I did get a new digital camera for Christmas, so that I now have no excuses for not taking photos when I go out to eat. As a matter of fact, I tested it at Two Amigos, a Mexican restaurant dad and I have been visiting for years. Every time we are in Houston together, we eat there. We have another favorite is El Colonial. I adore it, but we go when my mother wants to eat Mexican food. Another place we have been eating at for many years-since I was in high school as a matter of fact. The family that runs it welcomes us warmly.

I have only been to a couple of places since I've been back to Chicago, nothing really special to blog about. Hopefully, after paying Christmas credit cards, I'll be out eating again soon.

Have fun and eat well this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L2O Pain au Lait Rolls

Key Lime Pie

Taste of Chicago