A Beautiful Day

Today was a wonderful day. I didn't have to work this weekend, and Monday is a holiday, and I guess that had a lot to do with it. I got up early, and went out and took care of the errands I had. I bought a rose to study for my cake decorating class. We're making roses out of marzipan. They're easy in concept, but doing them is almost like putting together a 3-d puzzle. After dropping my purchases at the house, I took my roommate out for the day. We went to get Thai food and spent the day in Millennium Park. A nice picnic and it wasn't too crowded. After eating and lazing around, we went to Jamba Juice. I love the Berry Lime Sublime. I don't know how I got along without Jambas before. An energy boost and we walked all the way back home, stopping and browsing along the way. I even stopped at the Apple store, to ogle the computers. I can't wait until the middle of the month so that I can get the new iMac G5. Now I'm home practicing my royal icing flowers: daisies, daffodils, and pansies.

I'm beat. Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key Lime Pie

L2O Pain au Lait Rolls

You Bake Cakes All Day?